AeroCat LLC Limited Warranty
Intention: AeroCat is dedicated to providing outstanding, proactive quality to our clients. When problems arise, our intention is:
- Resolve. Fix the problem.
- Implement root-cause countermeasures – prevent reoccurrence.
Coverage: This formal warranty covers defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty applies only to the original owner. This warranty is not transferable.
Not Covered: This warranty does not cover:
- Tires, tubes, and cables.
- Failure to follow instructions or warnings in the owner’s manuals.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, improper maintenance/repair, theft, or alteration/modification.
Time Period: All warranty time periods begin on the date of purchase. Warranty time limitations are as follows:
- AeroCat Bicycle frame and forks are limited to five years.
- Paint, decals, and other finishes are limited to one year.
- AeroCat brand-name components are limited to one year.
- Non-AeroCat components are covered by the original manufacturer warranty.
Labor Services: All labor charges for warranty service are the responsibility of the bicycle’s owner.
- Proof of Purchase is required for any warranty claims.
- For warranty claims involving defective frames, AeroCat will choose to either repair or replace the frame. Frame replacement will be with the same or most nearly-compatible model.
- Bicycles and framesets should have regular safety inspections by qualified personnel. It is the owner’s responsibility to have their bicycle inspected, so it may be ridden safely.
- AeroCat shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages, or expenses or punitive damages.
- This warranty offers specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state-to-state.